CompGeom, Inc: Tallahassee, FL
We are developing state of the art technologies for GPS-Denied environments as well as physical layer networking, and are looking to expand. We deal with big data and learning problems on a regular basis. We are seeking a software developer to join our team. You will be working alongside world renowned scientists, who have a lot of experience in the field. You will play a crucial role in the design and development of state of the art technologies. This position offers a hardware-software combination experience that very few opportunities can claim.
- Develop using GNURadio / Python / C / C++ on Ettus Software defined Radio(B210)
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with SDR preferably USRPs
- Python programming
- Willing to learn new technologies
- MS/PhD degree in CS/EE/CE, or similar field
- TCP/IP and UDP Internals
- Hardware experience like I2C sensors, Arduino, raspberry pi, motors and controllers is preferable
- Linux experience, ROS Programming
- Ham Radio experience (At least Amateur license)
- If you are a student, your coursework should be complete by May 2015
How to apply:
Please drop a copy of your resume, along with where you heard about the position from to this email address: info at compgeom dot com.
Recruitment Agencies: CompGeom Inc. does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies. CompGeom is not responsible for any fees related to resumes.